We’re looking to grow our team with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating innovative mobile gaming experience to entertain and empower people!
This role will require you to track growth and optimize performance for all of our hyper casual games.
To succeed in this role, you will need a good business sense and a strong analytical mindset in order to leverage data to drive decision-making and identify growth levers.
- Collect and exploit behavioral data to improve key metrics by providing actionable insights to our Product Team.
- Support our Marketing efforts by measuring acquisition campaigns performances and identifying optimisation levers.
- Set up and run app-specific A/B tests to drive KPI improvements and help decision making.
- Play a key role in developing a vision for business analytics within the organisation, challenge our current processes and recommend improved KPIs.
- Work closely with our product team and assist them in investigations, deep dives and consuming game performance metrics on a regular basis.
- At least 1 year of prior experience in data and analytics.
- Expertise in statistical theory, methods and tools.
- Ability to change directions quickly based on business, project, and team needs.
- Ability to effectively communicate complex insights and structured hypotheses to business stakeholders.
- You speak and write English
NICE TO HAVE
- Prior data analysis experience in a startup with a large user base.
- Prior experience of data scaling in terms of raw data to be mined and business/product expectations.
- Technical background with programming experience, ability to interact with technical teams.
- Familiar with GameAnalytics and mobile attribution platforms
- We want everyone involved in our games to share our success, that’s why we have a generous team profit sharing scheme from day 1 of employment
- Quarterly employee awards
- Remote work and freedom to work from anywhere
- Co-working space membership
- Annual paid leaves
- Company retreat once in a year
- Computer accessories/upgrades reimbursement per annum