PlayX is looking to grow its team with people who share energy and enthusiasm for creating innovative mobile gaming experience to entertain and empower people!
This role will require a deepened interest and broad knowledge in the Hyper Casual mobile gaming space. You will be part of a small and high performing team, and will have the opportunity to grow your skills while delivering great mobile games.
- Proficient in fleshing out game ideas into GDD
- Able to help fine-tune game balancing, pacing and feeling
- Pitch and implement new game ideas and features to the teams
- Get involved in all aspects of game development: UI, UX, game design, logic, performance, etc.
- Work collaboratively with the engineering team on the design and implementation of new game features
- Assess and apply qualitative and quantitative feedback to improve game design and balance
- Ability to design features with the player in mind
- Be able to actively research the latest market insights to improve our games
You are an ideal candidate if:
- Know how to add "depth" in hyper-casual mobile games
- Know how to synergize game features to increase game's retention rate
- You must have a good understanding of the casual mobile game market.
- Ability to deconstruct and analyse mobile games mechanics
- Benchmark the market to stay on top of new trends
- Understanding of models and tools to analyse gameplay and user behaviour
- Expert or exposure to basic Mathematical precepts, Probability Theory and formulas in game environment
- You speak and write English
NICE TO HAVE
- Track record with successful mobile games
- Good knowledge of casual games
- We want everyone involved in our games to share our success, that’s why we have a generous team profit sharing scheme from day 1 of employment
- Quarterly employee awards
- Remote work and freedom to work from anywhere
- Co-working space membership
- Annual paid leaves
- Company retreat once in a year
- Computer accessories/upgrades reimbursement per annum