PlayX is looking for talented developers with amazing technical skills, able to design and write high-quality code in very short time-frames, and of course willing to craft games that will be played by millions of players all around the world.
We work with our in-house gameplay tools and framework, enabling us to build games that scale extremely well but also at a pace where the development life cycle can be measured in days. You will have multiple games published within months of joining.
What you will really be doing:
- Design and write high quality and robust code to be used by millions of users
- Develop your own game ideas with other PlayXers
- Solving any challenges that might appear on the way.
- Work with game producer, developers, and game artist to oversee the implementation of new features and systems
- Develop and improve our in-house gameplay tools, framework, plugins extensions for rapid-prototyping
You are an ideal candidate if:
- You are passionate about gaming and have interest in casual games
- You have creative and hacker mindset
- You have the ability to take initiatives and build things fast.
- You have at least 2 years of professional experience on Unity
- You have good sense of gameplay experience, and special attention to details
- You are familiar with game architecture and engine-optimisation
- Open-minded and being able to easily communicate with the rest of the team.h
NICE TO HAVE
- Track record with successful mobile games
- Good knowledge of hyper-casual games
What we offer:
- We want everyone involved in our games to share our success, that’s why we have a generous team profit sharing scheme from day 1 of employment
- Quarterly employee awards
- Remote work with freedom to work from anywhere
- Co-working space membership
- Annual paid leaves
- Company retreat once in a year
- Computer accessories/upgrades reimbursement per annum