PlayX is looking to grow its team with people who share energy and enthusiasm for creating innovative mobile gaming experience to entertain and empower people!
This role will require a deepened interest and broad knowledge in the Hyper Casual mobile gaming space. You will be part of a small and high performing team, and will have the opportunity to grow your skills while delivering great mobile games.
- Write robust, scaleable and efficient code to be used by millions of users
- Ability to deconstruct and analyse mobile games mechanics
- Integrate and maintain third-party plugins and SDKs in Unity.
- Troubleshoot operational problems as they arise, test fixes, and perform follow-ups to ensure issues have been correctly resolved.
- Ensure and provide expertise in best security practices.
- Seek and recommend improvements to current processes and technologies used.
- Work with game producers, developers, and game artists to oversee the implementation of new features and systems of third-party plugins and SDKs.
- Create in-house generic tools, framework, plugins extensions for rapid-prototyping
- Be able to actively research the latest market insights to improve our games
You are an ideal candidate if:
- You are passionate about gaming and have interest in casual games
- You have creative and hacker mindset
- You have at least 2 years of professional experience on Unity
- You have at least 2 years of professional experience in native iOS development.
- You are a champ in troubleshooting and resolving technical bottlenecks and conflicts.
- You have good sense of gameplay experience, and special attention to details
- Native Android development experience would be a plus.
- You speak and write English
- We want everyone involved in our games to share our success, that’s why we have a generous team profit sharing scheme from day 1 of employment
- Quarterly employee awards
- Remote work with freedom to work from anywhere
- Co-working space membership
- Annual paid leaves
- Company retreat once in a year
- Computer accessories/upgrades reimbursement per annum