We are looking for talented individuals with the aspiration to create something bigger! This role will require a deepened interest and broad knowledge in the Hyper Casual mobile gaming space.
Through your work, you will develop your skills further and help us bring joy to millions of people all around the world!
- Sourcing new high potentials indie game developers and game studios
- Onboarding and coaching studios on all aspects of their games
- Developing a trusting relationship with the best teams and ensure a follow-up
- Spreading PlayX’s culture and processes
- You are passionate about gaming
- Good game balancing UX/UI sensitivity
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- You find creative solutions to problems in a fast moving environment
- Great interpersonal skills and openness to feedback
- You speak and write English
NICE TO HAVE
- You have a passion (art and crafts, music..)